Friday, December 07, 2007

remiss.....


friends, my apologies. i've been remiss in my posts lately. just a short update....

  • i quit my job, but took another position in the same department, but a different section. this should be an improvement.
  • i wound up as acting village idiot for my last month, and had two major projects dumped on me. i near killed myself getting them done (39 hours of overtime in less than 2 weeks.)
  • i did not in fact get them completely done, and am somehow fine with that. (i actually left halfway through one, and am not sure how it fared)
  • i have thought of work very little over the last couple of days. i don't miss it at all.

oh yes... i guess i should mention, i'm on holidays for the entire month of december. unused vacation time that was mandatory to take due to company policy. have tons of accumulated overtime as well.

i got out of dodge the first three days, and have spent the last couple catching up on errands. hopefully another week will see me mostly caught up - i'd desperately love a week between catch-up and christmas.

we'll see how it goes.

happy holidays if i don't make it back as planned. the new year looks promising.

No comments: